Gone are the days when businesses can still function even without the services of photocopiers. The photocopy machine Geelong has become a valuable and indispensable office essential that aids in accomplishing various tasks. From printing and photocopying files to scanning and faxing documents, there are lots of relevant things that your photocopier can do. That’s why you should maintain it and make sure it serves you longer. With that said, here are some tips and tricks on how you can prolong the lifespan of your photocopier and make sure that it doesn’t cause any problems or setbacks.
- Read your photocopy machine user manual to know valuable information about it. This will arm you with the knowledge you need to properly take care of your machine.
- To prevent any electrical accident, make sure that you turn off the power and unplug the cable from the outlet before cleaning your photocopy machine Geelong.
- Clean your photocopier thoroughly and inspect for any defects every day. These easy tasks can significantly extend the life of your photocopy machine.
- For daily care maintenance on your photocopier, remove any paper drawers, check for any stuck paper, clean any possible paper jams, check your toner levels, and clean the rollers and glass.
- A comprehensive internal cleaning must be done at least once or twice a year. This process will include cleaning filters and paper paths.
- Keep your copy machine appealing and presentable by cleaning its exterior. Use a dry, lint-free cloth to wipe your machine from all the dust and stains that have accumulated on its outer body.
- For the inner part of your machine, remove any dust particles and oil residue using a soft, dry cloth. For hard-to-reach areas, use a can of compressed air to blow away any specks of dust or dirt that are stuck.
- Accumulation of too much dirt or dust on your photocopiers glass may affect the quality of your photocopies. Do not allow this to happen by wiping the glass using a non-abrasive cloth that’s sprayed with an industry-standard glass cleaner. NEVER spray the glass cleaner directly on the glass.
- Staples, paper clips, and other unwanted debris can potentially scratch your photocopier glass. Make sure to remove them before scanning or copying your documents.
These are a few tips for cleaning and maintaining your photocopy machine Geelong. For other useful tips and tricks, visit our website today or hire our expert team to clean your photocopy machine. You can also call our hotline to schedule an appointment.